The microcurrent facials is referred to by some people as a natural facelift. This facial will help to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles and will also help with firming your clients skin. It can also improve muscle tone, tighten pores and reduces puffiness.This will allow your client to walk away looking younger and healthier, which in turn will give you a very happy client.
Students WILL need to provide a model to work on during the practical training session due to the COVID19 Pandemic.
The Holly Stott Beauty School provides all the products and equipment for the days training.
Why Offer Microcurrent as a Treatment:
- Microcurrent is amazing for lifting the face without any aesthetics treatment and can be done in between Anti Wrinkle Injections to help the treatment last longer.
- Microcurrent can be used to create Bespoke Facial Treatments and therefore you can create Price Packages to offer clients which will create more profit for your Beauty Business.
- Client's will tell others about the treatment and create 'word of mouth' advertisement for your business which helps to grow it.
- You can create home care packages with skincare which helps with sales.
What will you learn:
- Aim of the Course & Introduction
- What is Microcurrent
- What are the benefits of of using Microcurrent
- Stretch Marks
- Anatomy - Cellular System
- Anatomy - Muscles of the Face
- Electrical Science
- Client Care before Treatment
- Contra Indications
- Treatment Timings
- Safety & Hygiene
- Preperation for the Treatment
- Facial Technique & Application
- Body Technique & Application
- Contra Actions
This course includes a small product kit - not the machine but recommendations will be given on the day.
Qualification: Once you have completed this course you will receive a diploma, which has been accredited by IBA (International Beauty Association), which will allow students to gain insurance through our Insurance Partners once qualified.
Course Duration: One Day Course
Pre-Requisites: You must have a Basic Facial Course Qualification as well as a Level 2 Anatomy & Physiology in order to complete this course or a Level 2 Beauty; if you do not have these then you can complete them prior to the course with Holly at the Beauty School
The Microcurrent Facial Course
Due to the COVID19 Pandemic; we are uncertain as to how the currennt working situation in the Beauty Industry will roll out over the coming months; therefore, all fees are non refundable and if there was a cancellation from either you or the Beauty School then the course will be moved to a new available date.
If you do not feel well; please do not enter the Beauty School and you will be asked to fill in a COVID19 Form which will be sent online before you attend your course.
We ask that you bring your own models and someone who is in your social bubble who will also need to complete the form.