SPMU eyeliner, LipLiner & Lip Blush Course
QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- YOU WILL RECEIVE A IBA INSURANCE ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
- PROFESSIONAL KIT
- ONGOING SUPPORT
- INSURANCE APPROVED
- Course Overview:
- Day 1: Using a SPMU Machine for Eyeliner, LipLiner & Lip Blush The different needles/cartridges and the purpose of each one: 1P, 3P, 5P.
- Re-cap of face shapes, mapping, measuring
- Practise on fake skins: Eyeliner styles & techniques Lip Liner styles & techniques
- Lip Blush Practising with different needles Pigment selectionC
- Colour theory, choosing the correct pigment
- Day 2: LIVE MODEL DAY Setting up your treatment area – Your bed, your trolley, equipment Conducting your client consultation Pre-procedure advice and contraindications
- Selecting the right pigment for your client Full day Live Model practicals – you will be working on 2 Live Models – AM and PM
- Post-procedure care
- The process of healing Care against sun exposure and premature discolouration
- Tutor feedback and suggestions Supplier details with Insurance details
- At the end of the course you will be ready to work on your own models and clients
- Our after support is why we are the choice of leading therapists and technicians
What else you will learn:
- Client Care and Consulation
- Health and Safety
- Blood Infection Control
- First Aid
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Contra Indications and Contra Actions
- Preparation & Equipment
- Technique - Lip Liner & Blush
- Technique - Eyeliner
This course also includes:
- FREE Lip Mapping Manual
- FREE Beauty Business Mindset Ebook
- FREE COVID19 Preparation for Work Ebook
- Holly specialises in Nanoblading, Microblading and SPMU
- She has worked hard to become an industry expert with vast knowledge
- On completion of the training course you will be certified and ready to obtain your insurance to start doing treatments
- During your training you will work on live models and have professional photos taken for your portfolio.
Pre Requisities: You must have trained in SPMU Machine Brows before you can complete this course and will be asked for Proof of Certificate.
Course Duration: Two Days - you will need to complete five case studies of each technique after the two days
Cost: £599 including Permablend Lip Colours and One Eye Liner Colour
Awarding Body: The International Beauty Association - you will be able to obtain Insurance from one of IBA's Insurance Partners.
How to Book: Once you have paid you Course Fee (Non Refundable) - Holly will contact you by email to arrange your course date.
Location: Middleton, Manchester
SPMU Eyeliner & Lip Liner & Blush
Due to the COVID19 Pandemic; we are uncertain as to how the current working situation in the Beauty Industry will roll out over the coming months; therefore, all fees are non-refundable and if there was a cancellation from either you or the Beauty School then the course will be moved to a new available date.
If you do not feel well; please do not enter the Beauty School and you will be asked to fill in a COVID19 Form which will be sent online before you attend your course.
We ask that you bring your own models and someone who is in your social bubble who will also need to complete the form.