Reflexology Course Reflexology is an extremely effective form of massage, relating to the ‘reflex points’ on the sole of the foot. These points correspond to the organs and systems in the body, and are linked to those organs through ‘energy channels’, ‘zones’ or ‘meridians’. When illness or imbalance occurs, the corresponding ‘energy channels’ become blocked.
What you will learn:
• Origins and History of Reflexology
• Reflexology benefits
• Reduces stress, improves circulation, balances the systems of the body, preventative health care
• Human Anatomy and Physiology (systems of the body)
• The Nervous system – cranial and spinal
• Meridian Points – Energy Channels
• Yin and Yang
• Mapping and reading the reflex points on the Feet
• Foot Ailments • Techniques – Hooking, holding, thumb, index finger and reflex rotation
• Relaxation techniques • Achilles tendon stretch, ankle rotation, foot wringing, big toe rotation, solar plexus flexing, pivoting
.• Reflexology ´step by step´ treatment procedures
• First Aid
Awarding Body: The Interntional Beauty Association - you will be able to purchase insurance from one of their Insurance Partners.
Pre Requisites: None
Course Duration: Half Day 9:30am - 1pm
Due to the COVID19 Pandemic; we are uncertain as to how the current working situation in the Beauty Industry will roll out over the coming months; therefore, all fees are non-refundable and if there was a cancellation from either you or the Beauty School then the course will be moved to a new available date.
If you do not feel well; please do not enter the Beauty School and you will be asked to fill in a COVID19 Form which will be sent online before you attend your course.
We ask that you bring your own models and someone who is in your social bubble who will also need to complete the form.