This course covers the technique for eyebrow tinting, eyebrow waxing, threading the eyebrows and surrounding area and the application of make-up to the eyebrow area. It also includes fantastic anatomy & physiology resources with clear diagrams and voice over. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is covered as well as contra-indications to treatment. Photographs and diagrams ensure this course is both engaging and informative to give you the confidence to perform this very popular treatment.
What the Course Covers?
1. Introduction, Reception and Consultation
2. Anatomy & Physiology – The Skin
3. Anatomy & Physiology – The Hair and The Eye
4. Contra-indication Preventing Treatment
5. Contra-indications Restricting Treatment and Contra-actions
7. Eyebrow Tinting Technique
8. Eyebrow Waxing Technique
9. Eyebrow Threading Technique
10. Tweezing and Make-up Application Technique
Course Entry Requirements
Guild of Beauty Therapists GTi Award
£275 which includes kit and VAT – Students are required to join the Guild in order to complete the Online Theory at an additional cost of £25 including VAT where you will become a member for three months.
You can also purchase this course without a kit at a cost of £225 but you will be a full kit list for you to purchase yourself once you have completed the course.
9:30am – 1:30pm
We ask that students arrive 15 minutes prior to the course starting to ensure a prompt start & please bring your lunch along with you.
PRECISION BROW COURSE