Massage can help clients to de-stress, improve circulation, and reduce pain. Providing a massage treatment can be both beneficial to the client and the therapist and can lead to an incredibly rewarding career.
The Massage course covers massage techniques, a full body massage routine and the preparation you need for the treatment.
What you will Learn:
- Introduction, Reception, Ventilation And Consultation
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- Muscle Positions & Actions
- The Skeletal System
- Bone Structure
- The Skeletal System
- Bone Position
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System
- The Endocrine System
- The Respiratory System
- The Digestive System
- The Skin Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Preparing For Treatment Massage
- Technique Perform Manual Massage
- Front Of Leg Perform Manual Massage
- Hand and Arm Perform Manual Massage
- Neck, Shoulder, and Chest Perform Manual Massage
- Abdominal & Back Of Leg Perform Manual Massage
- Treatment Adaptations and Aftercare
This course also includes:
- FREE Aromatherapy Ebook
- FREE Beauty Business Mindset Ebook
- FREE COVID19 Preparation for Work Ebook
Pre Requisities: None
Course Duration: One Day 9:30am - 3pm
Cost: £205 including the SkinstinctUK Muscle Balm & FREE Aromatherpy E-book
Awarding Body: The International Beauty Association - you will be able to obtain Insurance from one of IBA's Insurance Partners.
How to Book: Once you have paid you Course Fee (Non Refundable) - Holly will contact you by email to arrange your course date.
Location: Middleton, Manchester
Due to the COVID19 Pandemic; we are uncertain as to how the current working situation in the Beauty Industry will roll out over the coming months; therefore, all fees are non-refundable and if there was a cancellation from either you or the Beauty School then the course will be moved to a new available date.
If you do not feel well; please do not enter the Beauty School and you will be asked to fill in a COVID19 Form which will be sent online before you attend your course.
We ask that you bring your own models and someone who is in your social bubble who will also need to complete the form.