Beginners Acrylic Nail Course covers how to complete the application and demonstrates the correct removal techniques.
The Benefits of Acrylic Nails for your Client:
- Protect natural nails from the damaging effects of enamels and other agents.
- Aesthetically they are more beautiful than natural ones and they can be given any shape and length, not to mention the...
- They are very resistant and avoid the cracking of the nails, so they are perfect for women with weaker nails or tending...
- Its maintenance is every 15-20 days (depends on the growth of your nail) and they are very durable.
- You can rebuild bitten and broken nails and always look perfect.
What you will learn:
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation & Ventilation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Technique Application Of The Acrylic Overlay & Tip Application
- Technique Treatment Adaptations
- Maintenance, Repair & Aftercare
- Acrylic and Tip Removal
- Nail Art
This course also includes:
- FREE Gel Polish Qualification FULLY ACCREDITED WITH IBA
- FREE Beauty Business Mindset Ebook
- FREE COVID19 Preparation for Work Ebook
Pre Requisities: You must have trained in Manicure before you can complete this course - if you haven't Holly can arrange the couorse for you prior to this one.
Course Duration: Two Days over Two Weeks - you will need to complete five case studies of each technique after the two days
Cost: £550 including Acrylic Nail Kit from CJP
Awarding Body: The International Beauty Association - you will be able to obtain Insurance from one of IBA's Insurance Partners.
How to Book: Once you have paid you Course Fee (Non Refundable) - Holly will contact you by email to arrange your course date.
Location: Middleton, Manchester
Acrylic Nail Course (Two Days)
Due to the COVID19 Pandemic; we are uncertain as to how the current working situation in the Beauty Industry will roll out over the coming months; therefore, all fees are non-refundable and if there was a cancellation from either you or the Beauty School then the course will be moved to a new available date.
If you do not feel well; please do not enter the Beauty School and you will be asked to fill in a COVID19 Form which will be sent online before you attend your course.
We ask that you bring your own models and someone who is in your social bubble who will also need to complete the form.